Par Alice Johns le 15 Mars 2017 à 16:57
The Best job in the World
In 2009, Australia wanted to promote the Great Barrier Reef as a tourism destination. They created a website encouraging people to apply for The Best Job In The World, to be a "Caretaker of the Islands". The job consisted in looking after one of the paradise islands of the Great Barrier Reef for 6 months.
Candidates had to send a video to explain why they were the best candidates for the best job in the world.
Over 35,000 applications were received from over 200 countries. Here is one of them. Watch it and answer the questions :
1. Where does the candidate come from ? 2. What does he love doing? 3. What's his job?
4. Is he a good candidate for the best job in the world? (justify your opinion)
Par Alice Johns le 9 Mars 2017 à 15:00
Let's travel to Australia
1. Where is wine produced in Australia? 2. What can you see in Kakadoo National Park ? 3. What's the name of the road running along the coast in Victoria? How long is it? 4. What state is called " the Natural State"? Why?
5. You are planning a trip to Australia. But you can only chose 1 of these 10 best attractions . Which one do you chose? Why?
Par Alice Johns le 6 Mars 2017 à 11:52
Listen and answer the questions
1. When did the first explorers land in Australia ? 2. What did they think? 3. What did the Aboriginals do?
4. Where did Captain Cook arrive in 1770? 5. Who did the British government send to live in Australia? Why?
6. Why did a lot of people move to Australia in the 1850's?
Attention : on parle "histoire" (les faits sont passés et datés) donc on utilise le préterit simple
Bien mais attention au verbe au prétérit simple : Julien D (1-5), Charly (1-2)
: Flavie (5), Tanguy (2-5-6)
: Owell, Luc, Servan
Bien mais attention au verbe au prétérit simple : Emeline (3-6), Quentin (1-2-4), Nina (1-5)
: Emilie (2-)
: Cassandra, François, Mama,
Bien mais attention au verbe au prétérit simple : Sana (1), Médéric (6), Mathias (1-2-3-4-5!! tu ne dois pas utiliser le present perfect), Florane (1-4-5-6), Maxime (1-5-6), Mathide (2-5)
: Nina (2), Sana (3-5), Médéric (3-5), Marie(1)
Par Alice Johns le 3 Janvier 2017 à 12:00